To a greater or lesser degree the technology that powers todays schools requires increasing skills and specialist knowledge to maintain and provide an excellent service to all users. Often these skills are beyond those of the in-house teams and specialist input is required. Credible Systems have a great track record in extracting the best existing technology whilst helping to manage systems change in an education environment.
Here are some of the ways that we can help
Technical consultants advise businesses/organisations on how best to use IT to meet their business needs and objectives. The skills of a project manager combined with a high level of technical understanding and ability means that the gap can be very sucessfully bridged between communications, delivery and execution of projects, work and customer support. This allows the customer to focus on their key objectives which is their business/organisation.
We offer impartial advice and support that ranges from the purchase of new equipment through to full Project and Programme Management from a team of consultants who have proven success in delivery and implementation in Schools and Industry.
We can tailor our services to fit timescales, projects or budgets. From telephone and remote reviews through to on-site consultancy on a regular basis, we are happy to offer flexibility around your working environment.
A healthcheck allows you to assess your ICT provision across school and plan and deliver a cohesive strategy for the present and future. Our report is unique to your school and is formed using industry standard techniques, network tools and our own sucessful consultancy methods for gathering information from equipment and users. We ensure you have as much information as you require to take a view for the next steps and are happy to support and advise in the planning and implementation process.
Our reports consist of:
- Infrastructure Inventory and Performance Report
- Hardware Inventory of Servers, PC's, Storage units, Interactive Whiteboards and Projectors, Laptops and Printers
- Software Inventory and Version summary
- Process Review of Backup, Antivirus, Security, Procurement, Helpdesk, ICT Staff capability
- Internet/Web connection speeds, type, filtering, hosting and remote access
- User experience/feedback, staff interviews, use of ICT with teaching and learning, ICT questionnaires and analysis
- Suggested way forwards/Identified Projects, presentation of key facts to senior staff, network diagram and recommended roadmap
We define Project Management as:
Making sure things get done; that the people who need to know, do; and that users know who is responsible for delivery.
Our Project Management team has proven success in the delivery of:
- PC and laptop deployments
- Helpdesk setup and implementation
- Formal Procurement Process
- ICT process
- Server and Network Migration
- Systems migration to SaaS environment
- Large scale website design and implementation
- We use a range of industry standard tools, methodology and techniques for reporting, analysis and review.
Typical projects involve on-site meetings with customers and 3rd party teams, regular reports on progress, conference calls to update and feed into the reporting process and control of an Issue/Risk register for the customer.
Your website is your shop front to the world. How it looks, feels and performs for your target audiencesfeeds directly into the perceptions of your organisation.
We offer a range of website and design solutions from full bespoke design with support contract through to simple content-managed systems (CMS) that you can manage yourself.
All our sites are fully project managed and delivered according to an agreed requirements specification
All CMS websites come with a full training manual and a choice of professional templates customised with your branding
Why Credible Systems?
Our experience of working with Schools and Colleges gives us insight into your problems that pure IT lacks.
Our Enterprise background brings the best skills to you, ensuring the best outcomes.
Every implementation is project led by experienced Project Management professionals
Contact us to see how we can help you today. Contact Us